Sunday, June 4

Keep On Keeping On

This was supposed to be my picture that goes up in the corner, but I guess I didn't do it right so you get the bigger version. I have been trying all day and have discovered I have become computer illiterate in my years as a stay at home mom. I used to be so up-to-date and was the one my family called for questions, but I am so lost and really need to "come into the 21st century" as Jana mentioned in her new blog. Perhaps there is a "Blogging for Dummies" manual hu? hahahahaha
But I am making progress and have discovered a few things today, so I will keep on keeping on.

7 comments:

Jill said...

Hey, at least you can post pictures and got it set up for comments, that's great!

Anonymous said...

It can take a day or two to get into it, so just take your time and go with it. If you have a question, I am sure someone in our little blogland community has the answer.

Bond Girl 007 said...

don't even ask me, I have no idea how it works, and after hours....it suddenly appears.
good to see you...

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Here are some latest links to sites where I found some information: http://indexmachine.info/1068.html or http://googleindex.info/2645.html