Wednesday, July 19

It's A Mystery...


Look at these beautiful flowers. My husband came into the computer room tonight about 9:30 p.m. and said, "here, some girl asked me to give these to you." I was shocked, but could tell he was serious because he can't lie to save his life. I asked who she was and he said some blonde girl with curly hair. Well, that narrows it down doesn't it? Anyway, he didn't know her. So now I am racking my brain trying to figure out who gave me these amazing flowers.


This is a close up view of them. I love the yellow stripes in the red. It is so pretty. And the little green berries, how cute.


The young women from our ward also came tonight with this plate of cookies (about half are missing from this picture). They knocked and said, "we were just thinking of you and wanted to bring you these." How nice. Well, I must say these two things made my day.
And now I get to try to figure out who is nice enough to think of me. Whoever you are THANK YOU!!!

4 comments:

Amie said...

I love random acts of kindness. Although I am sure it wasn't random to who sent them. They're beautiful, enjoy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

What's up with the mystery flowers? How fun is that? How wonderful to get the flowers and the cookies in the same day. Someone is looking out for you. Enjoy.

Jana said...

They are beautiful. It is always exciting to be the recipient of thoughtfulness. I'm sure that they were well-deserved.